For nearly 20 years it has been my privilege
to help thousands of women transform their health and improve their lives.
Women come to me are inspired to create change, whether it be to start a new chapter in life, or to create true health and freedom.
You deserve to live your best life, one that’s in alignment with your purpose, and you deserve to feel great, because if you don’t feel healthy how can anything be great?
There was a time when my life was way off course. Every day was a struggle, I under enormous pressure and was burning out. I was working too many jobs, I was a part time public school teacher, a holistic nutritionist and I had a home based business with USANA, although I loved them all, my body was telling me that I needed to simplify.
My body was telling me to slow down, to take a breath, but I was not listening, because I had too many things to do, too many people to help.
It became crystal clear that I needed to make a change, when I suffered a stroke at the young age of 59 I knew I needed to make changes.
As a holistic nutritionist I am passionate about helping people create better health and discover their purpose.
I chose to focus on my USANA business
I wanted to work from home and needed to take charge of my work schedule and I wanted to help people improve their health I dedicated myself to helping people improve their health and create lasting positive change in their lives. I knew that had to change to reset my life. I left my jobs and created a new supplement plan and did a cleanse as I set up to help others create a healthy life and the opportunity to create a recurring income that will take them into retirement and beyond.
Have you have reached a crossroads and feel uncertain where to go next? but I know firsthand how critical it is to tune in and listen to whispers of your soul and to have a guide that knows the way.
You can be whole and happy, and I can help you do it.
I have studied with leaders and masters in the realms of natural health and spiritual evolution.
With over 45 years of spiritual practice and nearly 20 years in holistic healthcare, I’ve developed a deep respect for the gift of balance in body, mind and spirit.
I work with women who:
- are heading into a new chapter in life.
- have plateaued in life, and are seeking more.
- love life and want it to be in alignment with their dreams.
- want to create meaning and purpose in their life.
- are yearning for a simple clear way of living that supports peace, joy and gratitude through the body, mind spirit connection.
- need help with transforming chronic pain, anxiety, and overwhelm in their lives.
- are looking for a spiritual mentor.
- are overwhelmed with too many meal plans and supplements, and don’t know what they really need.
People often refer to me as a healer, mentor, qigong instructor, meditator, and I do enjoy an evening of jazz, a vase of flowers, as well as a heartfelt laugh. I love serving the world by helping women simplify the search for meaning, the healing process, reversing pain, and having just a few hand-picked vitamins in their cupboard.
I highly recommend Nancy, she is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and thorough. Nancy explains the how and the why of the healing process and she keeps it simple for me. Thank you! – Jody
This is my professional training
- 1970 – Transcendental Meditation initiation — I have practiced TM for over 40 years.
- 1974 – Bachelor of Education from the University of Alberta
- 1974 – 2008 – Teaching in public schools systems
- 2001 – Pivotal first-hand experience with the power of top quality supplementation with USANA Health Sciences
- 2003 – Registered Holistic Nutritionist designation, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, valedictorian
- 2003 – Emotional Freedom Technique
- 2004 – Biotherapeutic Drainage, Dr. D. Thom
- 2005 – Canadian School Of Homeopathy/Seroyal International, Dr. Gerard Gueniot
- 2006 – Auricular Therapy and Bio-Energetic Medicine certification, Dr. Mikhael Adams
- 2009 – Spring Forest Qigong certification
- 2011-present – Qigong Teaching and Training
Over the past 12 years, I have seen many therapists to determine the cause of my depression, fatigue and chronic pain, to no avail. Working with Nancy I have my life back and it’s better than ever. I am ecstatic! ~ Judy
I love to hear from women who are ready for more in life. Click here to drop me a line.