For more than 18 years it has been my privilege
to help hundreds of wonderful women.
I’m a holistic nutritionist, energy healer, and transformation coach. Over the past 18 years, I have supported women who are at a crossroads in life to discover joy, meaning, and vibrant health.
Women come to me who are ready to create change, whether it be to start a new chapter in life or to release the chronic illness or pain that has been a burden, preventing then from living a full and rewarding life.
I teach women like you how to fall in love with their lives again as they release the old patterns that no longer serve them, and I offer them the tools to create meaning and purpose in life even when they never imagined it would be possible.
I was engaged in a life that was way off course. My life was a daily struggle for relief from exhaustion and burnout, and the pain that was associated with the enormous stress I was experiencing. I was burnt out and not listening even though the signals were there, adrenal fatigue, poor sleep, exhaustion, chronic pain, and overwhelm. I had too many things to do every day and I wasn’t enjoying much of it. Then I had 3 strokes, that was a wake-up call.
It took me three years to fully re-engage in life and through that time I studied, discovered and implemented gentle highly effective tools and techniques. I have manifested a new way of living and being which brings meaning, joy and deep gratitude to my life every day. I have used this formula to create my Soul Nourishment Programs.
As I said, you may find you have reached a crossroads and feel uncertain where to go next, but I know firsthand how critical it is to tune in and listen to whispers of your soul and to have a guide that knows the way.
You can be whole and happy, and I can help you do it.
I have studied with leaders and masters in the realms of natural health and spiritual evolution, and I have worked with hundreds of people, offering them the gift of health, meaning and balance in body, mind and spirit.
I can help you too.
I work with women who:
- need help with transforming chronic pain, anxiety, and overwhelm in their lives.
- are in a new chapter in life.
- love life and want it to be in alignment with their dreams.
- want to create meaning and purpose in their life.
- are yearning for a simple clear way of living that supports peace, joy and gratitude through the body, mind spirit connection.
- are lost and overwhelmed in the search for healing their chronic illness.
- have way too many supplements in their cupboards and don’t know what they really need.
- are looking for a spiritual mentor.
People often refer to me as a healer, mentor, qigong instructor, meditator, and I do enjoy an evening of jazz, a vase of flowers, as well as a heartfelt laugh. I love serving the world by helping women simplify the search for meaning, the healing process, reversing pain, and having just a few hand-picked vitamins in their cupboard.
- rug hooking, weaving or knitting.
- enjoying my grandson and family.
- meditating by the ocean.
- practicing qigong.
- creating soups and stews in my kitchen.
- enjoying time at home with a candle and a good book.
I highly recommend Nancy, she is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and thorough. Nancy explains the how and the why of the healing process and she keeps it simple for me. Thank you! – Jody
Over the past 12 years I have seen many therapists to determine the cause of my low energy and chronic pain, to no avail. After meeting with Nancy and following her clear and simple recommendations, and the taking the Usana supplements she suggested, my energy has returned and my pain is gone! I am ecstatic! ~ Judy
With over 45 years of spiritual practice and 20 years in holistic healthcare, I’ve developed a keen insight into life and the art and science of creating vibrant health and a life you love.
Ready to Get Started?
Get relief from anxiety and stress, experience inner connection and clarity.
FREE Breathwork Meditation
Enjoy the meditation and receive weekly notes and updates on creating a better life.
Just in case your wondering here’s my professional training
- 1970 – Transcendental Meditation initiation — I have practiced TM for over 40 years.
- 1974 – Bachelor of Education from the University of Alberta
- 2001 – Pivotal first-hand experience with the power of top qualty supplementation with USANA Health Sciences
- 2003 – Registered Holistic Nutritionist designation, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, valedictorian with distinctive merit
- 2003 – Emotional Freedom Technique
- 2004 – Biotherapeutic Drainage, Dr. D. Thom
- 2005 – Canadian School Of Homeopathy/Seroyal International, Dr. Gerard Gueniot
- 2006 – Auricular Therapy and Bio-Energetic Medicine certification, Dr. Mikhael Adams
- 2009 – Spring Forest Qigong, Master Chunyi Lin
- 2011-present – Qigong Teaching and Training