For nearly 20 years it has been my privilege
to help thousands of women.
Women come to me who are inspired to create change, whether it be to start a new chapter in life or to release the chronic pain that has been preventing them from living a full and rewarding life.
I help women, who are suffering from pain create joy, meaning, and vibrant health in their lives.
For nearly 20 years I have taught women how to fall in love with life again as they release the old patterns that no longer serve them, learn how to create passion and purpose, even when they never imagined it would be possible.
There was a time when my life was way off course. Every day was a struggle, I under enormous pressure and was exhausted, burnt out and in constant pain.
The signals were telling me to slow down, to take a breath, but I was not listening, because I had too many things to do.
After spending the night on the bathroom floor due to toxicity from too many medications, I knew there had to be a better way and I discovered it and now share it with my clients.
It took me three years to fully heal and to re-engage in life and through that time I studied, discovered and implemented gentle, highly effective tools and techniques.
I have manifested a new way of living and being which brings meaning, joy and deep gratitude to my life each day.
I am passionate about sharing this with women so they can create change in their lives with my Soul Nourishment Programs.
You may find you have reached a crossroads and feel uncertain where to go next, but I know firsthand how critical it is to tune in and listen to whispers of your soul and to have a guide that knows the way.
You can be whole and happy, and I can help you do it.
I have studied with leaders and masters in the realms of natural health and spiritual evolution.
With over 45 years of spiritual practice and nearly 20 years in holistic healthcare, I’ve developed a deep respect for the gift of balance in body, mind and spirit.
I work with women who:
- are in a new chapter in life.
- have plateaued in life, and are seeking more.
- love life and want it to be in alignment with their dreams.
- want to create meaning and purpose in their life.
- are yearning for a simple clear way of living that supports peace, joy and gratitude through the body, mind spirit connection.
- need help with transforming chronic pain, anxiety, and overwhelm in their lives.
- are looking for a spiritual mentor.
- are overwhelmed with too many meal plans and supplements, and don’t know what they really need.
People often refer to me as a healer, mentor, qigong instructor, meditator, and I do enjoy an evening of jazz, a vase of flowers, as well as a heartfelt laugh. I love serving the world by helping women simplify the search for meaning, the healing process, reversing pain, and having just a few hand-picked vitamins in their cupboard.
When I’m not working with women, you can find me:
- rug hooking, weaving or knitting.
- enjoying my grandson and family.
- meditating by the ocean.
- practicing qigong.
- creating soups and stews in my kitchen.
- enjoying time at home with a candle and a good book.
I highly recommend Nancy, she is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and thorough. Nancy explains the how and the why of the healing process and she keeps it simple for me. Thank you! – Jody
This is my professional training
- 1970 – Transcendental Meditation initiation — I have practiced TM for over 40 years.
- 1974 – Bachelor of Education from the University of Alberta
- 1974 – 2008 – Teaching in public schools systems
- 2001 – Pivotal first-hand experience with the power of top quality supplementation with USANA Health Sciences
- 2003 – Registered Holistic Nutritionist designation, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, valedictorian
- 2003 – Emotional Freedom Technique
- 2004 – Biotherapeutic Drainage, Dr. D. Thom
- 2005 – Canadian School Of Homeopathy/Seroyal International, Dr. Gerard Gueniot
- 2006 – Auricular Therapy and Bio-Energetic Medicine certification, Dr. Mikhael Adams
- 2009 – Spring Forest Qigong certification
- 2011-present – Qigong Teaching and Training
Over the past 12 years, I have seen many therapists to determine the cause of my depression, fatigue and chronic pain, to no avail. Working with Nancy I have my life back and it ‘s better than ever. I am ecstatic! ~ Judy
I love to hear from women who are ready for more in life. Click here to drop me a line.
A 10 Day Step-by-Step Guide on How to Rid Sugar From Your Life. Includes Daily Guides, Support and Chef Inspired Sugar Free Recipes