I’m a holistic nutritionist specializing in chronic pain loss, a passionate qigong instructor and a supplementation expert.
I teach women like you how to fall in love with life again as you release chronic pain, even if it seems impossible, by teaching you the exact steps you need to reduce chronic pain.
I was engaged in a daily struggle for relief of my own chronic pain.
A few years ago I suffered from crippling chronic pain and migraines and I had too many practitioners. My cupboard was bursting with supplement bottles and I felt overwhelmed, anxious, lost, alone, and I hurt, everywhere.
Taking matters into my own hands, and I found a solution to it all. One major breakthrough was a supplement that reduced my inflammation. As I felt better, I decluttered my cupboards, my practitioners, and my life. Next came my unique anti-inflammatory diet and personalized mindful, stress management practice.
Grateful to live symptom-free, life is simple and joyful.
With a few hand-picked vitamin bottles in my cupboard, a perfectly stocked kitchen, a mindful practice that keeps me connected and grounded, and a simple approach to living that keeps me happy, healthy, and pain-free.
I can help you too.
I work with women who:
- need help with transforming chronic pain, anxiety, and overwhelm in their lives.
- are yearning for a simple clear way of living that supports peace, joy and gratitude through the body, mind spirit connection.
- are lost and overwhelmed in the search for healing their pain and dis-ease.
- have way too many supplements in their cupboards and don’t know what they really need because they still are in pain.
- are looking for a spiritual mentor.
People often refer to me as a healer, qigong instructor, meditator, and I do enjoy an evening of jazz, as well as a heartfelt laugh. I love serving the world by helping women simplify the healing process, reversing pain, and having just a few hand-picked vitamins in their cupboard.
When I’m not working with women you can catch me:
- rug hooking, weaving or knitting.
- enjoying my grandson and family.
- meditating by the ocean.
- practicing qigong.
- creating soups and stews in my kitchen.
- enjoying time at home with a candle and a good book.
I highly recommend Nancy, she is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, and thorough. Nancy explains the how and the why of the healing process and she keeps it simple for me. Thank you! – Jody
Over the past 12 years I have seen many therapists to determine the cause of my low energy and chronic pain, to no avail. After meeting with Nancy and following her clear and simple recommendations, and the taking the Usana supplements she suggested, my energy has returned and my pain is gone! I am ecstatic! ~ Judy
With over 45 years of spiritual practice and 20 years in holistic healthcare working with chronic pain, and related conditions, I’ve developed a keen insight into the world of pain, inflammation and effective approaches to reverse this pain and suffering using natural healing methods.Talk to Me
Let’s connect and have a conversation, I would love to learn about you and hear what your challenges are.
In case your wondering here’s my professional training
- 1970 – Transcendental Meditation initiation — I have practiced TM for over 40 years.
- 1974 – Bachelor of Education from the University of Alberta
- 2001 – Pivotal first-hand experience with the power of great supplementation with USANA Health Sciences
- 2003 – Registered Holistic Nutritionist designation, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, valedictorian with distinctive merit
- 2003 – Emotional Freedom Technique
- 2004 – Biotherapeutic Drainage, Dr. D. Thom
- 2005 – Canadian School Of Homeopathy/Seroyal International, Dr. Gerard Gueniot
- 2006 – Auricular Therapy and Bio-Energetic Medicine certification, Dr. Mikhael Adams
- 2009 – Spring Forest Qigong, Master Chunyi Lin
- 2011-present – Qigong Teaching and Trainings