This coming year I have some creations on the horizon.
I have made some plans, set some intentions…
What about you? If you could live your wildest dreams this year, what would they be? I’d like to share with you what I’m planning in my life and business, and invite you to share with me (in the comments below, or in a private email) your plans and dreams for 2014 too… I’d love to hear them.
In my business,
I am creating a beautiful garden path to take you gracefully one step at a time towards the life you were meant to live, a life with meaning, joy and fulfillment.
This path will include some lovely new additions, some graceful offerings lovingly designed especially for you, from me
- SoulSpa, a retreat for your soul, a gift, from me to you.
- Soulful Nourishment, ten days of graceful nutrition for your soul.
- Transform your Life, create a lifestyle that will make your heart and body soar.
- Grace Programs, a beautiful symphony of balance and healing.
- Spring Forest Qigong, a magic carpet for your soul.
- Essentials for your cells, the supplement that started it all for me.
- A gorgeous new website, a home for you to find me in the ethers.
Also on the horizon
- A community of love, people who are in tune and connected, some seeds are already planted.
- Mindful Mondays, beautiful images to ponder.
- Wisdom Wednesdays, soul nourishing articles to enrich your life and touch your spirit.
- Books I would love to share with you.
- Guided visualizations and meditations.
And on a more personal note
- A bright and beautiful new home with ocean vistas and light filled rooms—complete with a meditation room, a space for healing work, and an art studio.
- An artistic practice, this has been waiting for me, I ‘m back!
And there are some things that need to be blessed and released
- Playing small.
- An outdated website.
- Living in a space which is lovely and cozy but too small to house my visiting loved ones.
It just feels right
- To create and share heart based healing practices.
- To live with love, joy and compassion for myself and others.
- When things begin to feel like too much I need to return to my heart and remember
- Life is simple, each moment is a gift.
- My thoughts create my reality.
- Be here now.
- Love, love, and love some more.
Oh and there will be more delicious surprises.
So, over to you? What are you dreaming, planning, creating, intending for yourself in 2014??
Share with me in the comments below!