Allergies can knock you down and do a number on your immune system, but rest assured, help is here.
Vitamins help your body work properly. Vital for your health they help prevent disease. Vitamins build and support healthy immunity, and they keep all systems and organs working properly.
Seasonal allergies need help from vitamins, they do very well when they are supported with vitamins A, C, E, and D, and a healthy dose of anti-oxidants.
A strong immune system is the first defense against allergies, essential for allergy prevention, and a top quality, full spectrum vitamin-mineral/antioxidant supplement is the key.
If you are under attack with allergies and feeling uncomfortable symptoms, good quality vitamins support the body and can offer relief during seasonal allergy cycles:
- Vitamin C is nature’s antihistamine reducing the reaction to the histamines that trigger an allergic reaction.
- Vitamin D has a protective role against allergic symptoms such as asthma, sinus congestion, and eczema,
- Vitamin A, in the form of beta carotene, supports healthy skin and nasal passages that may be irritated.
- Anti-oxidants, the superpower for allergies! Although they are not a specific vitamin, anti-oxidants are the secret weapon when it comes to inflammation and allergies.
Anti-oxidants act as a natural decongestant, reducing allergic symptoms as well as the inflammation associated with allergic symptoms.
Antioxidants also thin the annoying mucous that clog the sinuses. Personally, I find the anti-oxidants act like a decongestant and offer relief when I really need it.
Allergies aren’t limited to spring and fall, you are exposed to allergens all year long. You never know when allergies can strike. That lovely bouquet of flowers, perfumes, cigarette smoke (ugh), your sweet pet, even common house dust can trigger an allergic reaction.
Prevention is definitely worth a pound of cure and it is to best to have your defences built when seasonal allergies hit.
Prepare yourself for seasonal allergies by taking a good multi-vitamin along with extra supercharged anti-oxidants to keep your allergies at bay so you can enjoy the spring flowers and the fall colours.
My free 30-minute consultation is the perfect way to create a plan for your health and healing. Click to contact me and I’ll be in touch to set up a time to meet virtually with you.
USANA HealthPakCAD Preferred Member $160.95, Retail: CAD $177.05
- The convenient vitamin packets for AM and PM usage fit in your pocket, purse, desk, car or suitcase, making it easy to be compliant and take your vitamins with you wherever in the world you may be.
- highest quality, bioavailable nutrients
- High quality anti-oxidant content