Do Not Take Another Vitamin until You Read This!
Fact: Most vitamins are made with rice flour, dye & low quality fillers
From the Desk of Nancy Crites B.Ed.,NCP
Do you take vitamins, yet feel sluggish? Most big brand vitamin supplements don’t support the essential nutrients we need to be healthy.
Having studied nutrition for years and specializing in supplementation, it is understood that supplementation is a key part of any good nutrition plan.
Facts about brand vitamin supplements:
- Giant bottles of 1,000 daily one-a-day-vitamins that you buy the same place you get your tires, may or may not hurt you, but they sure aren’t helping anything.
- These products can be toxic, containing fillers, dyes and other toxic substances, providing little to no nutrition and giving your body a load of toxins, which over time do accumulate in your cells and liver.
- The marketing for all health products is clever and most companies outsource the production of their vitamins, some companies buy their products from off-shore sources that manufacture substandard vitamins for over 800 generic companies.
- Even though a vitamin may cost a lot and be on a health food store shelf, that does not guarantee that it is high quality.
- The reason people think supplements don’t work is because, in truth, a lot of them don’t, many don’t even dissolve.
- Do not buy supplements on Amazon, many third party sellers have counterfeit or expired supplements. Get your vitamins from a reputable distributor, who has your products delivered to your door, fresh from the manufacturer.
You definitely do need to take a multivitamin, but quality counts!
Stop buying the cheapest supplements you can find on the clearance rack and get them from a company that is known for their research & development and high-quality manufacturing processes.
Expert Tips for Choosing Supplements Wisely
Look for the vitamins that are:
- Extra potent and offer a complete spectrum of nutrients.
- Clinically tested for absorbability, purity and safety. (Many do not even dissolve.)
- Produced in a science based, research and development company.
- Well-priced for the quality that you’re getting.
- Produced on site following Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Recognized for being the best in their field.
As a nutritionist I choose to take supplements from USANA Health Sciences
I started using USANA supplements 19 years ago and I wouldn’t go a day without them. I can truly feel a difference in my skin, immune system, mood, energy levels and overall health & well-being.
YOU’D HAVE TO EAT 22,000 CALORIES PER DAY AND SPEND MORE THAN $33 PER DAY TO GET THE SAME AMOUNT OF NUTRIENTS FOUND IN A DAILY DOSE OF THE USANA MULTIVITAMIN.
Getting the right supplements for you
Taking the USANA CellSentials Multivitamin will go a long way to helping you get optimal levels of nutrients. Your body needs an Omega 3 essential fatty acid, add a top quality fish oil, BioMega into the mix and you are off to the right start.