Special Holiday Tips
Your healthy body truly is the greatest gift of all.
Give yourself and those you love the gift that keeps on giving,
the gift of health.
Where would you be without it?
Healthy vibrant and fit is a blessing! It truly is the greatest gift of all.
Make your health a priority.
- Watch the sugar, it is everywhere in all of the delicious Christmas goodies. Sugar will suppress your immune system making you susceptible to any bugs that are floating around. While creating a memorable holiday, be mindful of keeping your energy levels up, and your immune system strong so you can be fully present and enjoying every moment of the festivities.
- Stay the course and be sure you are eating a natural diet of whole food with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Maintain your self care, to stay balanced, set some time aside daily to meditate, do some yoga or Spring Forest Qigong. Plan some down time. Cozy up with a good book or enjoy a good movie on TV. This will help you cope with the demands of the season, and keep the stress at bay.
- Focus on gratitude and all of the wonderful blessings you have in your life. Perfect health is something we may tend to take for granted. Take time to reflect on your wonderful body, and be grateful for the beautiful life it is providing you.
- Sleep is another key factor. Support your body with 8 hours of quality sleep. Try to maintain your regular sleep rhythm, in bed before midnight and up at 8 will ensure you are in tiptop form.
- Keep your water levels up, 8 glasses of pure water are optimal. This will ensure that your cells are hydrated, the nutrition is reaching your cells and your energy levels remain stable.
- Revise your traditional recipes to include healthy alternatives, eliminate the white sugar and flour, bad fats and cans of soup ;-). Cut down on the amount of baking you do, just stick to few favorites and reduce the amount you prepare, (who really needs 6 dozen sugar cookies)?! A vegetable platter with yogurt dip, a bowl of grapes and a small cookie plate is a delicious and nutritious way to treat your friends who drop in through the holidays.
- Remember to build and support a healthy body with supplementation. Nutritional supplements are great insurance for a healthy happy holiday. They are the foundation of your health. I recommend pharmaceutical grade supplements for optimal cellular nutrition.
- These are the basics I recommend to my clients:
- Vitamin D – very important through the winter months, important for preventing S.A.D., maintaining cardiovascular health, strong bones and much, much more.
- Fish Oil, BioMega – great for keeping skin and hair healthy, reducing inflammation, as well as supporting your tendons, ligaments, and of course essential fatty acids are great brain food!
- Probiotics – to support a healthy immune system and digestive tract.
- Antioxidants, Proflavonal– protect against free radical damage that occurs from pollution, exhaustion, the toxins in our world, and stress.
Click Here and order directly from my website or contact me directly and I will arrange for you to receive your vitamins on your doorstep.
Receive a free surprise gift for all purchases over $50 placed by December 30th!
Be a shining example, share your beautiful smile and glowing health with everyone you meet.
Be happy, merry and fit through the holidays!
See you next week for Holiday Tip #3, What Do You Bring to the Holiday Table?
Receive your free gift on all product orders over $50. placed by December 30! Order here!
As a holistic nutritionist, specializing in women's health, I help women suffering with pain who want to look and feel amazing from the inside out using my tested-and-true method.
I'm not interested in quick fixes, the kind that only addresses the symptoms. Using an effective holistic approach I take you right to the root of your pain and create a lasting transformation.
Over the past 20 years I have helped thousands of women transform their lives.
Having suffered with Fibromayalgia Chronic Pain, I now live a life I love!
I offer free 30 minute consultations to help individuals create the healthy body and life they have dreamed of! Contact me to talk about getting you the health and happiness you desire.
Kick Start Your Holistic Nutrition With Nancy and Book Your Complimentary 30 Minute Session Today.